Saturday, June 26, 2010

Whistle with me!

I like my comfort sounds:

1. The little tune they play right at the beginning of a disney movie as tinkerbell encircles the castle with fairy dust!

2. Sound of sizzling bacon and eggs for a big Saturday breakfast =p

3. At the random-est moment, the chuckle of someone you love.

4. Sister's "I've got another favorite song to show you laaaa", that you gonna hate at first then love later.

5. The sound of paper ripping as you savagely attack a surprise envelope with your name written on it. (Angie! I dont know if you still read this but I got your bday card I loOOooOOoooooove it! Every year without fail you add a little splash of random color into my life!)


All telling you that life goes on everything is gonna be A-ok! *whistles* *Woooots!*

1 comment:

Ang3 said...

OF COZ AM READING UR BLOG LArrr...
Update more often with the spices in Seremban k..
BIG relief that it arrives Seremban safely:)))

*Happy Big Day*!