Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pictures? On a blog?

Can use blogspot to show pictures wan ah??
Whoah, happening-nya!!!!! Lets see.....


FUYOH!!!!!! *opens eyes big big* Really wei. So cool, so chun-ted, so canggih! I feel like a Bill Gates *beams*

Ok...so what can I post that involves pictures?

When do girls usually like to take pictures of themselves?

Of course during a prom lar. After they've spent hundreds of ringgits on the dress-shoe-bag-makeup-hair package. And not to mention the endless nights and days dreaming about that 'special night'. The nite. The fairytale night.

Have I been to a prom? no.

But have i kepoh-ed when somebody else was preparing for her special evening? definately yes!

Few weeks back Lesley had her MPT5 dinner (Majlis Perpisahan Tingkatan 5). After weeks of talking and worrying about it, it finally came. Drove her to pyramid to get the makeup and hair done. My goodness, should have seen the nervous wreck the 3 of us were when deciding which hairdresser to send her too. I mean, we've never been for these kind of dinners, we've never touched makeups let alone apply them, and hair? All we were tought to do was wash and dry and if you were REALLY hard working, comb.

(My dad is a very simple man, according to him, if you spend more than 5 minutes on your hair every morning, something is wrong.)

Anyways. we decided on a place called err.... Go-cut or something along that line. I was still quite scared tho, cos the senior stylist's inches thick makeup reminded me of a certain Christina ARgulela poster I saw recently.

So how did it turn out?

Did Christina ARgulela turn my sister into my 7years old birthday party clown lookalike nightmare?

*HOLD YOUR BREATHS PEOPLE*

*gulp gulp gulp*

*gasp gasp gasp*

Introducing....For the first time in the public blogsphere:

Lesley Tan Suwen *drum roll*

OH...before we proceed.

*WARNING THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION MAY CAUSE EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF DROOLING. NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.BUCKET RECOMMENDED*

Dont say I didnt warn you ah.Ok.. now we can continue.

*ahem* Lesley Tan Suwen! *drum roll*



(Hehe..pretty leh? I know many people out there wont belive this babe to be my sister, cos I myself didnt believe it! But she is! THis was after we got back from pyramid. Hold your horses, you haven seen her in the dress YET.)


(Ahh..I really really liked this! We bought some flower clips from a this cute lil stall and asked the stylist to add it into the hair-do.I think it reflected my sisters soft, elegant personality. ps:ignore the sesat girl still in her imu dress code at the back.)




(Now this is her in the entire outfit. Aiyah...forgot to get the full lenght of the dress. But must tell you, I damn proud of her lor, she wasnt all spoilt and looking for the most expensive dress she could fit into. My sis is actually very thrifty wan, the dress,bag, makeup and hair, all came out of her own money which she had been saving for months! *proud che che*)


(Cinderellasuwen going off for her fairytale night.)

*phew* that was an exciting day. And just incase you are wondering what the fairy-god-mother was doing behind the scenes while all these photoshots and fussing was going on.....
scroll down.

(What can i say? Fary-god-mother aka Rachel Tan has to keep up with the times. She's a busy woman.)

Just some reflection:
Its cool and great to be and simple. Personally, I've always prefered the simple things, maybe cos that was how we were brought up, with our alfa-mucho-man-dad =P. And i still like it. But seeing how happy Lesley was when she got all dolled up for the first time in her life ( im sure you can see it too), even Rachel was an excited bumble-bee, it showed me that there was really no harm in a lil err.... experimenting???

So girls, if you occasionally,feel like dressing up a lil, just to feel good about yourself. Mayb wear that flattering skirt, or that sweet blouse you thought might be too show-offy for a normal shopping trip, or that pair of heels you feel give you Nicole-Kidman's legs, i say go ahead and do it! We dont need to wait for a dinner, ocassion, boyfriend or date to make us want to look and feel special. Go on out there, and knock-em dead. I know my sister did =P






5 comments:

Ang3 said...

Fuyoh, ur sis looked super chun with the outfit n hair!!*thumbs up*
i know wat u meant by dressing up so nicely gal, no wonder u look so pretty today with ur descent skirt and heels. u knocked me down lady!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...yeah..ur skirt today rox..:P

crz said...

can intro me 2 ur sis..??

denise said...

Angie & Yi Pai: teehehe...*blush* thank you! now please stop calling me poser lar!!!

Crz: Intro??can... "Lesley, please meet UNCLE Chris."

Jeremy Nunis said...

*drool* !eeps!

*wipes mouth*