Saturday, February 02, 2008

Everybody do the Robot Dance.

I finally watched Transformers today. And i must say it was NICE! Not only nice because they had all those cool cars and power transformation moves (well duh~ the show is called Transformers right), the movie was made even nicer because it made clearer to me, an event that happened the night before....

Thursday was out last day of rotations, so after lunch i went back to vista, packed my stuff and had took a nap. So around 8pm after my dinner i started moving my stuff to my car. Because of the amount of things i had to carry home with me this time, baju for GP posting and penang trip, the books incase i insaf and want to start studying, i decided to take half of the them down and make a second trip for the rest.

So i brought all my books down, opened the boot and dumped them in.
Then i closed the boot.
Then i look at what i had in my hands:
Wallet, check- handphone,check- housekeys,check- carkeys, chhh....
NO WAIT I DIDNT HAVE MY CAR KEYS
WHERE DID MY CAR KEYS GO?

I looked at the keyhole on the boot, cos sometimes i am like that, i accidentally leave the carkeys stuck in the keyhole when i lift the boot open. But it wasnt there.
I bent down and shine my minitorch light i bought during my Taylor's years to guide me through the dark stairs or My Place Apartments. But it wasnt there.
I checked the road.
I checked my pockets.
I checked my hands again.

I had locked my car keys in my own boot.

Suddenly images of large drills making a huge hole in my wira started flashing in my mind.
Cold sweat.
I always new i would one day do something very irresposible with that car, and today was the day.
Anyways skipping the boring details on how i came up with planA, then later planB, and finally settling with plan C, i called home found out the drills werent going to be a problem because there is such thing as a ''spare'' key. And so happened that Xandra and Jen Lye were in the library that night, libo-ing so i was allowed to follow them back to subang. Thanks guys!

Because i didnt watch Transformers earlier, i was feeling guilty and silly the whole nite. But this morning i watched the dvd my dad bought, and it all became clear to me.

Maybe it wasnt my fault afterall. Maybe my wira is an alien robot. Maybe in some weird way it had to save the world by eating my car keys for a night.

My name is Cheobu. And i send this message out to all Cheobus out there seeking refuge in their little pink cars. The aliens are here. They wait to trick you into thinking you are a bimbo my swallowing your car keys when you empty stuff into your boot. They are waiting.

I knew the instants i mentioned "Transformers" at the begining of this post, the picture in every male reader's head was probably this one:




Haha cant say that i blame them. A cheobu who can fix cars? *salute*

Oh but just a random fact lar not that i am trying to compete with Megan Fox ( crazy meh, MEGAN FOX leh), but i know how to refill water for my car ady. May not sound like much, but i *salute* myself.

PS: additional information i just got from Rooney, apparently her full name is Megan Denise Fox! Proves my theory of the great Denises: VJ Denise, Megan Denise Fox, Denise Richards, I'm pretty sure the owner of Denise Wine Shop is pretty hot, and Denise Tan (me).

1 comment:

jenneh said...

denise!!! last time sesat, now the car ate ur keys. so kesian leh...