Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tell you something ah...

I finally watched "Secret" yesterday after hearing so much about it from LiShan, Angie and most of all Si Rachel Yang Tak Boleh Stop Ber-Babbling.

My jaw dropped twice during the movie.

First was when Jay Chou (the obvious reason why the only people who recommended the movie to me were estrogen saturated females) was playing the adapted version of Chopin's Waltz. FUYOH! the hands flying here and there, the fingers moving with such elegance very YENG leh!

I decided dy, next time if i have a son im gonna drag his lil butt for piano lessons so all the lil girls will swoon over my handsome boy boy *beams*. He will be a normal naughty lil boy by day, then by night he will transform to this elegant gentleman by a grand piano, wow. Never mind that his dear old mother after years of piano classes can only play "Doe a Dear" and "Chopsticks".
Then... if i have a girl, i will drag her screaming lil butt to drum or guitar classes. So when some cheeky boy tries to serenade her and steal her heart away with "More Than Words" on a acoustic guitar she can pick up her own guitar and challenge him back! Haha take that, Casanova! My daughter the Rocker Chic!

Sounds like a little bit of role reversal there, guys playing piano and girls strumming guitars, but its just a thought haha.
Hehehehehe my children are going to be so miserable under my reign!

Ok back to the movie.

The second and last time my jaw dropped was at the ending.
I couldnt believe it lar, after all that drama hor i was expecting a more explosive or juicy "mimi" (means Secret in mandrin). I thought the so called BIG Secret wasnt so great lor... Haih.. make me so curious for nothing only...

Tell you something ah.. I also have a "mimi" to share.
I counted the number of steps from my studyroom to the kitchen fridge :20
So I'm going to close my eyes and walk there now, and the first thing i see when i open my eyes will be my true love : Ham Sandwich.
Dont think you will understand my "mimi" if u didnt watch the movie tho.

Gah..craving for a good movie. NOT craving for the upcoming exams.

1 comment:

Ang3 said...

oh FINALLY!!my dear Denise has watched the movie of the century!!!i think my jaw dropped throughout the movie n ya i'm so gonna force my son to learn piano and use it as a weapon to attract bees..muhaha.we're bad mommies!

i also wanna tell u a 'mimi'
there is only 10 more days to Repro exam so STUDY babe!!!Muahhaha