Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I hate renovations

I AM GOING CRAZY!

Every morning i wake up to the melodious sounds of drills *dRrrRrrrrRrrill*

Then i have my lunch while tapping to the exotic sounds of hammers on nails *knock knock*

Evening tea is serenaded by the Grand Orchestra featuring a literally mind blowing fusion of everything and anything they can whip up! Literally mind blowing because i feel like my brain has the consistency of an oreo cheese cake left in the car for too long, i know because I've seen an oreo cheese cake being left in a car for too long before.

I have a theory...if i just shake my head a lil i will hear the remnants of my brain sloshing inside my skull.

*nod up, nod down, nod sideways*

Yup, its true. its sloshing.

Argh..these subang people ah... of all times to have your house renovated why now? Why during my holidays?

Wait... I think they've stoped. =)
Aaaahh... nice to hear myself think again...

I remember we had a lecture on the adverse effects of noise polution, there was stress, hypertension, fatigue hmm... was depression on the list?

GaAaaaaAaah they are at it AGAIN.
Will this madness ever end? What i would do to be in a quiet library right now.

Thou shall love thy neighbours. Thou shall love thy neighbours. Thou shall love thy neighbours. Thou shall love thy neighbours. Thou shall love thy neighbours. Thou shall love thy neighbours.
Thou shall love thy neighbours. Thou shall love thy neighbours. Thou shall love thy neighbours.
THoU ssSshAAaLL lOooOVE ThhHhyy neigHhhHBBoourSSssssss
*puts on earmuffs*

5 comments:

JaCeLyN said...

hello!! hahaha..I know how you feel...both my neighbours renovated their houses at weird times...one practically broke down most of the walls in the house when I was preparing for spm while the other side was renovating the kitchen during my recent hols!!all the drilling, banging and whatever sounds they made really made me go bonkus...hahaha

denise said...

someone how understands my pain!!

haha... guess we are just blessed with the ability to be good "supporting" neighbours =P

hey mind if i link you?

Anonymous said...

hahahah.. i feel guilty now.. my house is on renovation!! :P but i really know how you feel.. i have been going through it for ages!! i think i am immuned to it.. i dont seem to mind them now.. it has become my source of 'music'.. hehehe.. bear with it!! look like the bright side.. holidays is ending.. and you be back in vista.. :P

denise said...

haha didnt mean to make anyone undergoing renovation feel guilty dear!

i still love my neighbours... just my mulut celupah like to whine oni =p

hols ending? WHyYYyyYyy you remind me?! =p

JaCeLyN said...

sure sure... ;)