Saturday, November 11, 2006

To the Wind...

To the Wind…

I used to be able to let my hair down around you,
Now I only hold my jacket tighter.

I used to dance with freedom to your gentle rhythm,
Now I only run for cover when I feel you near.

I used to capture your beauty in words, colours and song,
Now I dare not even speak of you for fear of breaking down again.

I used to go to you to have all my troubles blown away,
Now I’ve grown so proud I don’t even know my own problems anymore.

I used to memorize your familiar scent, like crisp warm summer,
Now I search for it, but in vain.

I used to have heaven’s most comforting slumbers in the confidence of your sturdy arms,
Now my eyes sleep, but my soul never rests.

I used to chase you till the end of the rainbows,
Now I know there are some places you could never have brought me along.

The wind,
A dream, an illusion,
Never actually there, but yet, always there.

Always here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JIWANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!

misssuyin said...

dun care! not gonna stop cos i still dont know that jiwang means!

Anonymous said...

yeah man..wateverr jiwang is....denise's post are very er...dunno wat's the word....JIWANG lately...lol

Jeremy Nunis said...

Jiwang means.. roughly.. erm.. sentimental?

Jiwang habis..

Jens said...

The wind...

If there was a chance for the wind to start your flight,
You would have to let go on the things you've clung too tight.

Your heart knows it's always there,
how much you embrace it willingly,
and feel it's presence with hands bare,
it has become everything you wish to be.

denise jiwangs teramat sangat...