Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A NON-jiwang post.

Friends are precious.
These are a few of my dear friends, some of the things that remind me of them, and why they are so special to me.


Eversince- I-cant-remember-when friends:

Eunice Chu~ reminds me of clams! Trying to be tough on the outside, but actually a beautiful delicate pearl on the inside. =)

Tan Ian Zing~ reminds me of grand sunsets. The many shades of purple, pink, red, orange and blue to me, reflects her strong unique personality.

Adelin Yong~ reminds me of clouds. Because she is so blur! Haha..and clouds are also very cute!

A-Levels friends:

Low Li Shan~ reminds me of bunny rabbits. Really, because she’s forever bouncing about cheering ppl up! =)

Yih Seong~ reminds me of the wind. Because of his patience and single mindedness in achieving his goals =)

Jeremy Gerard Nunis~ reminds me of…haha.. actually the brother I never had. Maybe because of his sense of humor and cos he resembles the kid I still am (still loves cartoons =P)

Paul Kong~ reminds me of a lion. Not cos he’s fierce ok?! Because he takes pride in the things he does, and actually cares for the people close to him (tho he’s not very good at showing it yet. Sorry I always poke fun at you lar =P)


Siaw~ reminds me of a jedi. Now i dont watch much Star Wars and Star Trek stuff, but i think jedi's are superpowerful but at the same time humble people. Just like Chye Hing!

Chow~ reminds me of 'yellow smileyface emocon on msn'. The smile of his face is so stuborn, its almost impossible to wipe off wan =)

IMU friends:

Angelene Teo Fungus ~ reminds me of fungus cos that’s her name! haha.. no ler, sunflowers ler. Because like a flower, she is caring and like the sun, she is so full of life!

Chan Yee Pei~ reminds me of oranges. I love love oranges because their warm bright colour is always so approachable and the citrus smell they give out just put ppl at ease with them!


Geoffrey~ reminds me of grass. Because he is a breath of fresh air.

Hwei Wan~ reminds me of the seashells. Because at the beginning she can be so quiet and soft spoken, but when you take the time to look closer you will find that she is so much sweeter than she allows the world to know.

Xandra~ actually reminds me of red cheong sams. Cos they speak of her classic elegance.

Crz Poi~ reminds me of cars! Because cars a loud =P keke… But whenever there is a car around, it also means that there is an opportunity for a great, exciting adventure. *vroom vroom*

Rooney aka Ridha~ reminds me of Daffy Duck from the Looney Toons. I really cannot understand why also.

Wan Jen Lye~ reminds me of Chef Wan! Maybe because they share the same surname. But maybe also because he seems like someone who will take care of his family really well. (lucky Cheong Sam! =P )

Hazwan~ reminds me of bubbles.Cos he's always laughing and making people around him laugh too. =P

Mustaqim~ reminds me of a box of crayons. Not only because of his obvious artistis talents, but also because of his super colourfull personality that allows him to fit perfectly well with any group.

Joanne~ reminds me of a powerpuff girl! She's just too nice and sweet ler *pinch pinch*

Wah liao....so sorry, AGAIN i really couldnt stop the jiwang-ness from spilling out of my mouth. But u cant blame me for loving you people so so much right?
This is dedicated to the angels that have been so kind to me. There are plenty more out there that i didnt get to mention.
I just wanna make sure that 20-30 years from now, when we each have our own families and careers, I can look back and smile at the great fun we all had. And remember each of you and your special, unique personalities that changed my life for the better.
**Denise sends jiwang-ness into the air!**

16 comments:

xan-di said...

haha.. you wanna know what you remind me of??

you remind me of princess diana.. not just cos you acted as her during orientation.. but you're cute and innocent on the outside.. but a strong woman on the inside as well.. not to forget loving.. :D

i love you too my dear friend..

crz said...

wanna noe wat u remind me of..?
an easter egg.
y..?

-coz ur cute n adorable n pweety..

-ur reli reli sweet 2..

-u put a gigantic smile on de faces of those around u all de time..

-u make everyday seem like easter..

-n its reli reli hard 2 find a fren as special as u r..

^^ -crz-

Anonymous said...

i jst wanna cry.....*sobsob*

will tell you wat u lokk like to me when i do a similar post...

(or if i ever do one, if i don't, ask me...:>)

anyway, tq loads for remembering abt ur crazy pal here, you really dunno how i feel being in ur list...it's 10X ecstatic, 100X happy, 100000X grateful....

Anonymous said...

Darling!!
Thats so sweet of you..
Thank you!! *tsk tsk tsk*
I miss you so much!! Hehe..

And you remind me of...
Butterflies!!
Coz butterflies are pretty like you..Butterflies are colorful like your cheerful and strong personality..Butterflies are graceful and gentle like you..Butterflies are also actively flying everywhere..reminds me of you when you play Captain's Ball. Hehe!! *yau yeng* =)

And know what?! I LOVE Butterflies..just as I LOVE YOU!! =)

Btw..I changed blog dy..you know?! Hehe..it's http://smileyeunice.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lol

I made it to Denise's list of hot and sexy friends in IMU!!!

You remind me of hamsters.

Quite cute..but they eat their babies.

xan-di said...

roons!! you're just so mean you know?? sigh..

eunice.. remember me?? :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Xandra!
Of coz I remember you..hehe! =)
How are you getting on?! =)

misz ade said...

clouds..hmmm..haha anyway,that's what my chinese name means..except that it was suppose to be beautiful..and u missed that part out..haha
anyway,u remind me of sunflowers,coz u're sweet and pretty and u spread warmth everywhere u go..=)

xan-di said...

eunice, i'm doing great!! but studies is another story lar :P

anyways, all the best ya.. heard you went overseas.. :D take care..

Jeremy Nunis said...

Awww.. so sweet. Everyone say nice things about u d.. If i add my comment.. then all of theirs juz kalah to mine.. so i juz keep to myself ya? Haha..

Since i'm condered the brother (elder i suppose.. well.. i'm bigger than u for sure.. haha), tt means i can bully u.. Woohoo!!

Does that make me brother to ur sisters too?? *grinzz*

Juz kiddin...

Paul said...

hahahhhahahahahahahhaaha =)

Mike said...

me? me? me? me?

denise said...

Mike: hmmm...you ah? haha remind me of a watermelon smoothie, cool and rejuvinating! =P

Anonymous said...

Eh how come i got daffy duck and mike gets watermelon smoothie

eluent said...

denise reminds me of a temperate wildflower really..

able to the stand the test of winter and time..

GO GO girl~

Anonymous said...

phentermine 37.5 no prescription buy phentermine k 29 - phentermine grinding teeth