Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I only have ONE qustion for you.

Question: Can quit PBL kah???

I mean, I understand the importance of Problem Based Learning in training oneself to source out information and thus open the way for lifelong learning. The 8 imu outcomes and all that.
And i have a group of very fun, helpfull and cool PBL-ers

but i NEED to watch 'World Trade Centre'
i NEED to start on neoplasm, community med and parasites (nasty lil buggers)
i NEED to kepo about everybody else's life
i NEED to watch 'The Devil Wears Prada' (hope i can understand the jargons tho...)
i NEED to clean my room fan it has a 6month old furry dust coat.
i NEED to eat some good steamboat

See? I'm such a busy woman with so many things to accomplish with my life. Time is money, money is precious. So why waste more than 4 hours weekly on mere PBL???

......sigh........

Answer: Go prepare PBL now lor...

1 comment:

Ang3 said...

Busy woman!Plz be reminded that u are studying in a med school not those bimbo uni!!Dun dream of becoming a bimbo who NEEDs so many things ya.....Go n date with mr parasiteS,sure will make u rich!!muahaha