Sunday, September 13, 2009

Through It All

I've had many tears and sorrows,
I've had questions for tomorrow,
There's been times I didn't know right from wrong.
But in every situation,
God gave me blessed consolation,
That my trials come to only make me strong.

I've been to lots of places,
I've seen a lot of faces,
There's been times I felt so all alone.
But in my lonely hours,
Yes, those precious lonely hours,
Jesus lets me know that I was His own

I thank God for the Mountains,
And I thank Him for the Valleys,
I thank Him for the Storms He brought me through.
For if I'd never had a problem,
I wouldn't know God could solve them,
I'd never know what faith in God could do

~Through It All, Andrae Crouch~

For every time we thought we were making a sacrifice in His name, He was giving us the opportunity to receive blessings.

No comments: