Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy tank: Full

Since passing the good old Subang toll gates on wednesday, I have been on a DVD movie marathon!
Theme: Feel good, funny, colourful.
No serious, violent, horror stuff allowed.
"My name is Denise Tan, and I'm a sh shHHhh shHHHHHHhhHhh
a shopaholic"
Okay, maybe not a full blown shopaholic yet because I cant afford to yet $_$
but i'm begining to identify some early symptoms in me =/



Well it IS supposed to be a movie about fashion and shopping, so what did you expect?
Though most of the other clothes were abit too pink for me,
I love this coat, i love these gloves, i love these shoes.
The only coat i am ever gonna wear is a labcoat.
Talking about beautiful things, I finally got the courage to use my new wallet!
tak sampai hati to use it before this, cos... its so new! but gotta learn to enjoy life abit rite? =p
psssst: also got new hp!
pssssst: I am a very very very lucky girl!
What is wrong about watching HSM3? NOTHING I TELL YOU! PERFECTLY NORMAL.
Somehow i didnt find myself drolling over the main actor..
but i know someone who might have...
*cough* *jen**cough**cough**lye**cough*

I prefered Lucas Grabeel's character: Ryan Evans!
Haha so metrosexual but soooo entertaining!


"I want it all! The fortune and the fame and more!"
Ya I know they are supposed to be the bad guys, but...

"Paris! London! Rome! Toronto! La! Sydney! Buenos aires! Tokyo! Moscow! Bollywood! Hollywood! New york city! We want it all!"
*ahem* sounds abit Manic, but its catchy!

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM TWO!

Haha on a few occasions i was LTM
(short for : Laughing To Myself, we find lotsa these terms in the psychiatric files we read: TTH= talking to himself, STH= smiling to himself)

My favorites would have to be: THE BOBBING EISNTEINS!!!! sho cute!
Oh! andDarth Vader from Starwars and Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street wanting to join the big bad guys were funny too!
Ben Stiller: "We can't all be Einsteins"
Bobbing Eisnteins: "I am, he is, and him, me too!"

Kena reject...Owhh bother... =p

Ahhh... The satisfaction of time well wasted.
My happy tank it full!

Now all i need to complete this utter waste of precious time is to go shopping!


EOS in (X) weeks, yes it is down to single digits now, hold my hand =/






No comments: