Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wannie look here!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WANNIE!
( i dont know why but Wannie always used to wear blue)
I ter-delete the christmas msg you sent me (kick myself once)
So i forgot to save you're UK number (kick myself twice)
So i had to resort to this (kick myself three times)
Anyways my sore bum and I dont know if you still read this blog, but if you do....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANNIE! *tadaaaaa*
Hope you're bum isnt too cold there, have a blast okay sexy! And it's you're birthday! Please wear that killer skirt you've been hiding in the closet, take out em high sexy boots and strut you're stuff! ohh! dont forget the *hairfling*
haha loveyoumissyouhugyou!

2 comments:

khairul said...

yerrrr... u didnt mentioned that i reminded you!!!!! grrrr

lol

still haven wished her yet.. dunno how to do also.. lol.. go asked the number from xandi, jen jen or chrissy... go go go i wan i wan!!!

Unknown said...

hello!!! thanks!! i finally can visit blogs.. hehehehe.. i know its so late.. hehehee.. cant help it.. was out block.. and the library computer dont let me enter facebook or any blogs.. super deprived!! thanks again ya... and no.. i cannot strut anything.. hahha.. had to rush back to AYR... so sad.. but never mind.. next year than!! ehehhehe... and how can you loose my number!! its precious k... ahaha...
oh ya. mus.. i dont seem to have your contacts.. can i have them please.......