Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cant believe it took 21years.

Today for the 1st time in my 21years of being, i sank my teeth into a Subway Club Sandwich. Let me give you the recipe for heaven:

1. Exhausted, hungry woman post formal shoe shopping.
2. Fresh crisp savory aroma from a baking oven.
3. 6 inches of Parmesan Oregano bread.
4. Sliced turkey breast.
5. Roast beef.
6. Some other thing they use to replace real ham.
7. All the veges available at the counter excluding capsicums
8. Thousand island sauce + BBQ sauce+ mustard. (which is practically all the sauces available at the counter excluding the chilies)
9. HEAVEN.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?

It was so good.... I've always passed by Subway, there is one in ss15, another in Pyramid, and i think yet another in 1utama, but I never actually went in for a sandwich. Maybe because when i hear the word 'sandwich' the 1st thing that comes to mind are those soggy peanutbutter/jam/egg/tuna sandwiches my kakak used to pack with foil into my bag, only to have me throw them out on the way to school so i could buy nasi lemak and soya bean ice like the regular cool kids. Not something you would crave for man.

BUT THIS WAS SO GOOD. GOTTA GET ME MORE SOON.

Aiyo and while looking for the header up there, Google conveniently brought me to food blogs and official subway sites.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

Dont be silly, its 1am! where to find subway at a time like this? curses!

edit: after i clicked 'publish post' i thought i smelled the faint smell of the parmesan bread leh! no kidding! *sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif*

No comments: