Saturday, August 02, 2008

Atas tarikh

A quick update on my life.


I'm not getting any taller, i just found out i'm 3cm shorter than what i've been proclaiming myself to be.
(u really think i'm going to reveal my actual numerical height here meh? fat hopes!)

I messed up my internal clock so bad, i think i should move to Canada, they speak the same time as my body, or was it Switzerland?

I'm not having as crazy a holiday as i expected, not as hectic, but somehow i like it this way.

I am broke. ( actually that's not really an update la, that's my normal state of existence)

I've been to ikea 4times! FOUR times! I've eaten Swedish meat balls twice.

I finally shifted out of vista. Its amazing the bulk of stuff you can accumulate in 2.5 years even though i kept reminding myself not to keep too much or buy too much since it was just a temporary room. But now for my seremban room, i want to make it nice and COzY!

I need to eat more unhealthy stuff. Its not a real holiday until u stuff yourself on greasy savory goodness.


Project Embarrass Innocent Sister:
~eh, no signal wan?~

Mission accomplished.

Good job Denise!

6 comments:

khairul said...

come come.. u r welcome to canada.. since it suits ur internal time whatever that is lols.. plus the fries here.. sangat ubi gile like i told u before.. big portion..

btw den.. i think u r embarassing urself not ur sis..

p/s.. short is SHORT... there's no way around it.. unless u r rounder.. lame

Ang3 said...

Ur pics...priceless laRrrrr!!

denise said...

Moose: i gots to have me some ubi giler! now u've told me about the ways of canadian potatoes, the malaysian ones seem so... tak cukup GILER!

BTW its easy to embarrase my sis wan, i dont have to post embarrasing pics of her (since she doenst have any). Pics where i embarrase myself with her in it so ppl will know she is related to me is enough =p

p/s: not to BRAG, but i think i AM, based on the bioelectrical impedence test, i only have to loose 0.X kg of fats ok! take that!

denise said...

Angie: hehehe biasa la, learnt frm the best wat! *kow tow* to angie =p

khairul said...

btw just wondering.. who took the picture eh? arent he/she embarrass too lol

denise said...

photographer would be my other sister Lesley.Actually most pictures in this blog are by her, she is the only one with enough patience to take care of a camera.

why? cos u intro angie to ur lengshai bro, u want me to intro u to my lenglui sis issit? =p