Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome back...

I was beginning to wonder if you would ever show up,
though a little late, you did eventually arrive.

So we are back where we started 12months ago i guess.

I realize that everything past the last system is a blur, that all i remember are the headlines.
My gut is in a constant knot, as if anticipating an inevitable explosion.
I look around and everything has a dream like quality, moving too fast, too colourful, too much spinning,like a bad version of Alice in Wonderland. (not like there was ever a good version to start with)
I cant feel my limbs.

And you, you just sit there on your "Monday chair".

Hmm..doenst all this feel so familiar?
Yes, indeed you are back.
Though like i said, a little late.

Anyways the same strategy applies now as it did a year ago. Only this time I'm not going to let you get to me.
This time I'm not the one fighting.

Almost there.
Give me strength.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just as happily ever after aliceinwonderland ended, you'd have yours too.

take heart, be strong and smile wide!

aliceinwonderland is a good book by the way.

Anonymous said...

metophorically cool but still smell of burnt added-oil...
wtf i myself dun understand..lol
the monday chair is not too high for u to sit on, well within ur reach
so chill and enjoy the adrenaline rush

jiayo!!!! add oil some more

denise said...

Anonymous: you liked it huh? havent read the book, but the cartoon was pretty freaky for me, especially the fat cat "treasure cat" was it? got a name i could call you by?

MOOse: why so much oil? think i frying chicken here ah? hehe but thanks lar your random metaphors are great entertaintment. gluteus maxiMUS. wahahaha

Jeremy Nunis said...

Chechire cat, wasnt it?

I think Alice in Wonderland could be something from my dreams.

Anonymous said...

Bond. James Bond.

aliceinwonderland, unlike other storybooks, gets you thinking. Very metaphorical.