Saturday, May 31, 2008

French Fries

hehe guess you know what i had for lunch huh?

Well said Ms.Happyslip! "Dont hate my french fries!"

Why must good food always be so bad? Everyday now i look forward only to 2 things, the first being lunch and the second being dinner, sometimes even on the verge of obsession. Oh boy, not looking good tummy. I mean i like fruits and veges, i think they give a very fresh clean taste to the palate, but nothing gives that satisfying kick as something savoury and warm, ya feel me? How people like my sis can eat a watermelon for lunch befumbles me, i eat it because images of people having to do my "big business" for me is just too disturbing, but i never developed the love for it.

oOoh want to try fried cockroaches with me if i EVER save enough money to go to Bangkok?

Counting from today it's about 30 more days to EOS. Sounds like allot of time, like i can still have time to berchilling but when i realise the work to be finished in the span of 1 month hehe not a very nice thought. So the amah hairbands, heavy textbooks, gothic eye bags, undone laundry, caffeine, dry pimply skin, and random food cravings return.

not to self: Dont be a chicken Denise! get yourself some guts!

1 comment:

Bangkok Hotels Thailand said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's very informative. I love to read it and do hope to read your next story.