Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cabut!!!!

I've been sitting in this ice box for about 4 hours now, studying (haha)

And even though I know i'm going to regret this day, i just feel like getting up and leaving.

I dont know what i will do yet, i might finish my penang dvds, i might go grocerry shopping, i might go watch a movie, i might go jogging again, i might pump my petrol tank and go for a drive, i might buy a new pet!, i might eat salmon, i might buy a lil cactus, i might cut my hair, i might try swimming, i might go for a buffet, i might get a colouring book, i might even cook!

Hehe so many other things, i just have to drag my freezing butt pass that glass door and make a run for it! Sem5 doenst start for another 4 days, so what am i doing here? Sure 4 days marks the begining of my worst nightmare, sure Eos is real close, sure im going to look back and wished i spent a few hours productively during the hols, sure sure....

And as all the wise caution to study fly pass my ears,
im packing up silently now hehe, warm sunlight here i come! Whee~

ps: Sorry adelin, i promised to be a good pelajar contoh and wait for you here but it was just too darn cold and i forgot to bring my dvds with me! sorry?

Ok gotta run now before my common sense catches up with me! Aaaaaaah CABUT!!!

No comments: