Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Old school

Back in primary school, it was the ‘in’ thing for every girl to keep a diary.
If I had a diary, today’s entry would sound a little like this:

Dear Diary,
Today I woke up at 10am. Realized Lesley was late for her class, AGAIN. Drove her to collage with cacat-ed hair and a face ready for Halloween. Drove back home, couldn’t go back to sleep though I tried, so watched “Mr.Bean’s Holiday” which was a major let down by the way. Am realizing most movies don’t impress me anymore. Hmm is this what they refer to as ‘growing up’? Haha I hope not, then it would be boring.

Lunch was rather uneventful, in fact now I think about it, I cant recall what I had…hmm… anyways moving on…

Went to church to help with the special kids tuition. But only half the class showed up today. It was great to see them again after their school holidays. But I did regret not getting to say goodbye to Brian the boy I had been coaching the past weeks, as this was my last week before uni reopens. Reasons to smile today:
He threw the ball in a straight line today =)
She made eye contact with her workbook while coloring =)
He sang out loud today =)
He couldn’t stop smiling and laughing =)
She helped pick up and return the balls that fell down from the cupboard =)

I wonder if I will end up teaching one day.

Came home, and slept (can you believe it?) more.

Had noodles for dinner. But am beginning to feel it was a little too spicy to agree with my tummy.

Heard some song (wonder how it got there) on my laptop that made me want to emo. Then I changed it to one of Rachel’s-don’t -make-sense-lyrics-song and its kinda hard to emo with those kinda songs. Sometimes I really can’t understand what goes on in that little head of hers.

Achievement for the day: I read the whole newspaper.

It’s 7.45pm and I’m running out of things to say. I’m wondering if you could talk, what you would say to me. Oh well, good thing you’re a blank notebook then.

Ps: I think I will marry Michael Bubble when I grow up.

(signed in very cursive writing)
(27/8/07)

Haha if anyone EVER tried to steal my diary, they would be in for a total bore.
G’nites!

Come to think about it, i found my old diary, haha the spelling is like a da vinci code!

No comments: