Thursday, May 10, 2007

Leaving.

"Cos I'm leaving on a jet plane
Dont know when I'll be back again..."

well actually its just the back of my dad's jeep
And I'll be back on sunday.
Not as romantic as the song, but who cares?
I AM ONE EXCITED GIRL!!!!

Am going with the family to *rwar* land to watch

*jeng jeng jeng*

"In sleep he sang to me, In dreams he came, That voice which calls to me, And speaks my name. And do I dream again? For now I find. The Phantom of the Opera is there-Inside my mind."

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

LIVE

IN SINGAPORE

Can you believe it?!?! Neither can i!!!
Wah excited leh...

But now The phantom of the opera is like really there inside my mind already lor. Cant concentrate on studying...
Aiyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo....cant seem to sit still leh. Fidgetting here and there in the library!

I'm wasting time here.
Stress....bring me to singapore now. Please?

ps: there is just someting exciting about leaving in the middle of exam preparations for a short holiday, knowing fully well that i should be mugging and stessing with the rest of the imu folks. haha but well, dont miss me too much k!

pps: Aiyak... on the other hand, really hope i can catch up with work once i get back. Dont want to regret anything leh =p

ppps: whoops...16hours more till we leave.

2 comments:

euNICE said...

Hey...Me too going somewhere in the middle of prep for exams. Haha! Il Divo's concert. 4 days before first paper... I think I know the part where you said "Dont wanna regret anything". Haha!!
I think I'm crazy. :P But couldnt miss it for the world! Hehe!
Enjoy phantom...tell me if it's scary or not okay?! Hehe!!

Jens said...

wow...
somebody going on hols ar...
jealous! ahaha.. but anyway enjoy phantom ok?
yeah to eunice... i wouldn't miss anything if i could go to IL DIVO... but the whole trouble is that their tickets are so damn expensively priced...
had i have a wish?

i will go to IL DIVO..

just SS-ing...=) enjoy ur trip to spore...=)