Monday, December 18, 2006

Summer-snow...

Kick up the leaves and the magic is gone

Touch a frosted window and the white magic dissolves at your fingertips

Blink for a second and you miss the grand dance of the sunset

Try to cradle a bubble and you burst it

Why are beautiful things so fleeting? temporary? fragile?

Part of a song from a Japanese soap I used to watch way back in high school:
Its summer-snow in the deep blue see
I try to touch but it fades away
It must be a dream, I can never have
Just like my love that’s crying for you.

Cis…I was emo even as a pre-teen!=P

3 comments:

Jens said...

if pei's forehead has a 'char me' sign, i guess over denise's forehead lies...



'i am jiwang'....
ahahahaha... jk! denise lately very d jiwangs... rite rooney? =P

Anonymous said...

not only jiwang.. JIWANG + EMO + GLOOMY DEPRESSION ...... denise don't forget my thursday night!!

wondering what sign lies on my forehead then...

must be leng chai :P

Anonymous said...

No,beautiful things are not as fragile as u think~ do u lose ur beautiful things? u hav 2 look for them,and they wil look for u too.