Monday, November 27, 2006

Some long overdued homework

haha...i owe this tag to some girl freezing her butt off all the way in uk, who goes by the name Eunice Chu.

Four Four Four?! Sei sei sei..o.0

1) Four things I fear that not many know of:
a) rats
b) side-parking *cold sweat*
c) not having fwens
d) not liking my future life

2) Four movies that I could watch over and over:
a) Finding nemo
b) LOTR
c) Patch Adams
d) Little Women

3) Four places I have lived:
a) JB
b) Bukit kuda, Klang
c) Subang Jaya
d) Vista, Bukit Jalil

4) Four TV shows I love to watch:
a) Oprah
b) House Md. (so yeng!)
c) America's Next Top Model (where is the MALAYSIAN wan??!)
d) American Idol

5) Four places I haven't been on vacation and planning/ wanting to go:
a) Tajung Jara ( already been, but planning to go again)
b) Africa
c) Pulau Tioman
d) Venice

6) Four of my favourite food: (wah so easy question ah??)
a) FRIED MUSHROOMsss....
b) Po-ta-ta-toe cooked in any way *drool*
c) McD *happy place!*
d) seafood: prawn, sotong, cwab, anything oso can lah!

7) Four places I would rather be:
a) at home sleeping
b) at home with free food
c) at home with the tv
d) at home where the internet connection is. *hugs modem closely*

8) Four current favourite songs: (senang-nya! want me to sing for you?)
a) Tong Hua (Guang Liang)
b) Yue Ting ( Guang Liang)
c) Fingerprints of God ( forgot-his-name)
d) Gone ( Switchfoot)

9) Four persons I wanna tag: (hehe..now regret u read my blog eh??)
a) Hwei Wan!! (you dont have a blog, but im giving you a good chance to start one! faster thank me)
b) Li Shan
c) Angelene
d) Xandra ( cos your blog is dying!)
e) squeeze in one more. PEI! wana do extra homework not?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhaah.. since i will not be getting a blog anytime soon.. i just do my homework in your comment box lar kay...

1) Four things I fear that not many know of:
a) lizards.. especially those on the wall.. ceiling.. and er.. floor.. dont intend for them to jump on me..
b) bees.. i dont ever ever want to get sting by one..
c) drowning *though i know how to swim lar..*
d) getting stop by traffic police.. i really really dont know what to do if that happens....

2) Four movies that I could watch over and over:
a) Pride and Prejudice
b) LOTR
c) Love Actually (I Think that is the title lar..)
d) erm.. homemade movies? :p

3) Four places I have lived:*eh.. you mean lived for few days or many many years?*
a) Taman Saraya, Cheras
b) Taman Mulia, Bandar Tun Razak.. still in Cheras i guess
c) my sisters' place in UK.. usually on the floor lar..
d) OBS Lumut.. in the jungle.. at the sea side.. and in the papan house..

4) Four TV shows I love to watch:
a) American Next Top Model
b) Table For Three.. this new show in Astro
c) Desperate Housewives
d) Any random show that i happen to see...

5) Four places I haven't been on vacation and planning/ wanting to go:
a) Redang *heard that its beutiful*
b) US
c) Europe
d) Africa

6) Four of my favourite food: (wah so easy question ah??)
a) Pasta
b) Bread
c) Mum's rendang
d) And almost all fast food *i know.. its unhealthy..but what the heck* :)

7) Four places I would rather be:
a) in UK with my sisters.. and where they will pamper me..
b) at some beutiful mountain area.. with fresh air.. and me under a tree.. lying in a hammock.. reading a book..
c) playing in a clean river and waterfall
d) hanging out with all my friends!!

8) Four current favourite songs:
a) err... no favourites.. i just listen to all...
b)
c)
d)

9) Four persons I wanna tag:
heheh..cant tag.. cos not my blog.. so.. it will be no one..

denise said...

haha... Hwei Wan gets an A++ with 3 golden stars! good job!

teacher denise is proud of you *beams*