Monday, July 31, 2006

MIV 2

Aiyah... a little disappointed ler..why nobody bug and beg me to tell them what i bought at tesco wan? Really dont wanna know meh? or is it cos nobobody reads me blog? (VERY possible)
so no suspens wan, so no drama wan, so no happening wan...

K lar, Yuen, since u were the ONLY one who asked me what i bought, i will tell YOU only. The rest of them will just have to close their eyes and skip this post and never know what i bought at tesco.

Well Yuen, i bought ''HAIR DYE''!! YES YES YES!
hehe...suspens not?drama not?happening not?
That very nite, ms.eunice-chu-yun-ling helped me colour my hair. It's supposed to be reddish brown, and it was at the begining.But now it just looks brown. But i still like it!hehe.
Responses i got from people i've met so far:

Eunice: it's so nice! (duh, she was the artist rite?)
Adele: Eee..jealous, i wana colour my hair purple! (see?got people jealous of denise wei)
Ian: Eh, why my hair not same wan? (we used the remainder of my dye on him, wasnt enough to cover his heavy duty white hair.Resulting in a mix of white,black,brownish,yellow head for ian.)
Crystal : nice...hmm... (she ended up dying her hair the next nite.the power of persuasion)
Uncle Kevin : Die lar me. (he was scared all the parents would come after him. Cos he returned to them 2 brown haired punks after a 3 day trip, which he was suposed to lead as the 'adult' in charge =p the stuff we put our dear leaders through.)
Papa: DIDNT say a word! Till now also havent! i dont know to be happy or worried.
Mummy: Only the DAY AFTER i got home: eh, you dye your hair ah?
Rachel: Che, i think your hair kena sunburn lar *worried expression* (my sis is oni 11 so i'll pardon her)
Li Shan: I heard you can go bald after colouring your hair (johor budaks ah *shrug*)
Rooney: Denise! you lost your innocence ( east malaysians ah *shrug*)
Jeremy : *some weird facial expression i cant describe*

Yup, Yuen, and now you know what i bought at tesco!

15 comments:

xan-di said...

sob sob.. our little chicky is all grown up.. :P

Anonymous said...

OMG!! you dyed your hair!?!??!?! ME WANT TO SEE!! post up pics of your new hair.. faster!! cant believe it.. that is the last thing i expect DENISE to do.. since you seems to be innocent.. guess you are not.. hehehe...

misssuyin said...

relax hweiwan.breath.

I still fail to see the connection between hair colour and innocence =P

i wana post oso!but got no pic yet,not very obvious ler... need to go under the sun to see.

kajen said...

wah really ah?.....superb cant wait to c....

xan-di said...

hwei wan.. haven't u learnt not to judge a book by its cover.. by the way, i agree with denise.. don't see the connection between dying hair and innocence.. cos i highlight my hair too.. hehe.. anyway, even if there is.. i'd be more innocent than you denise :P

Anonymous said...

hmm... but dying your hair is like the most drastic thing to do on hair.. is like a total diff thing d.. is not black.. eheheh.. but true also.. better not judge denise by the hair colour.. but every unexpected.. i had to read your blog entry twice to be sure.. okay lar.. cant wait till hte next time i see you.. then i will drag you under the sun so that i can have a look.. then we take picture.. for memory..
p.s by the way xandra.. you are not that innocence.. hehehe.. :-)

Jeremy Nunis said...

Weird facial exspression?? Excuse me.. i was just imitating the face u gave me when u saw my hair =P

I DID say that it was nice...

Jeremy Nunis said...

Weird facial exspression?? Excuse me.. i was just imitating the face u gave me when u saw my hair =P

I DID say that it was nice...

misssuyin said...

oh uh... if dying my hair means beeing associated with a chicky like Xandra........

I WANT DO DYE BACK TO ORIGINAL HAIR REDY!!!
NO WAN!!!

bohohohoho

ps: why are YOU people reding this post? i already said its for Yuen ONLY cos she was the only one who asked what i bought.
Go away *shoo* =P

misssuyin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
xan-di said...

excuse me?? whats this pakating to discriminate me.. ceh.. haha.. eh denise.. didn't you know that the more you tell someone not to do something.. the more the person wants to do it.. thus, everybody read it.. haha..

misssuyin said...

wah..then that means i need put a sign: DO NOT READ THIS POST OR ELSE

at the beginning of each post wor..

Paul said...

hey!

i said "whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!)

Paul said...

hey!

i said "whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!)

misssuyin said...

FINE Paul...

will edit the post when i have the time.

WHAT am i saying?im bored out of my skull, i'll run along and edit the post now *runs*